Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cat Beast/ Radioactive 70s Microwave

The above sketcj is a character that I was designing for a story that I'l be working on soon. No, she's not a furry but I don't want to lose that tail.

I was reheating my lunch at work today in our nasty microwave. Everytime you use it, you can smell the ancient food which is splattered on the inside being cooked again....and everytime I use it, I get the feeling that it's shooting radiation straight into my brain. I did this sketch on a post it note.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's WICKED!! Love your monsters!

Marmax said...

Thanks Alina! Monsters are too fun to draw...

James Dylan said...

cool blog! love it, keep it coming!

Scott Wright said...

Great blog.

Love these drawings

Leo Batic said...

Your cat-warrior bring to my mind a vertion I did for Animaniacs comics of Minerva as Xena. I´ll try to find it to post in my blog.
Thanks to go there!

Stephen M. Levinson said...

Your work is great! Nice characters!

Steve
www.stephenstudios.com

ohmyalikins said...

The cat girl is SO cool!

And funny you should think that about your micro, I think that when I micro anything too! I always step back from it after hitting 'start' ~ haha! ;)

P.S. Mine is quit clean though! hehe! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.